Introduction to Blog

Hello everyone, my name is Winston. I am 20 year old male who is currently living in Malta and attending the Communications course at the University of Malta. I would describe myself as someone who is honest, caring, hardworking, and ambitious. I have a great sense of humor. I am an easy going person and don’t get easily disturbed by down’s in my life. I also enjoy playing video games, travelling, watching movies and listening to music.

My passion about video games led me to create this blog. This is because ever since I was a child, video games was the only subject that I really enjoy to talk about. And so I created this blog to deliver what is currently happening in any video game related topics or any controversial news about what is happening in video game industry. 

Thank you for your attention.

Comments

Popular Posts